10101 SW Barbur Blvd Suite 200 Portland, OR 97219Each test costs $119 plus a $12.95 physician fee.
This test is not covered under insurance.
- Bluish lips or face
- Severe and constant pain or pressure in the chest
- Extreme difficulty breathing (such as gasping for air, being unable to talk without catching your (their) breath, severe wheezing, nostrils flaring, grunting, or using extra muscles around the chest to help breathe).
- New disorientation (acting confused)
- Unconscious or very difficult to wake up
- Slurred speech or difficulty speaking (new or worsening)
- New or worsening seizures
- Signs of low blood pressure (too weak to stand, dizziness, lightheaded, feeling cold, pale, clammy skin)
- Dehydration (dry lips and mouth, not urinating much, sunken eyes)